Why!!
Why not . keep in touch

Sunday, October 5, 2008




Well i had fun today, for once the weathermen where right and it was sunny. Bushy was dead for the first hour, but I was just about to give up and head home when a few of the lads turned up. So i ended up staying till 2pm or so and had a ball. I wanted to try some airs but without my skate buddy Eamon there to push me i never really felt the urge, so next time. But I'm loving the carving. Also i got a cool email from a guy called Kenny looking to meet up with us old farts for a skate after seeing us on Nationwide. So welcome to old dogs old tricks buddy.

1 comment:

Kenny said...

Hey guys! Thanks for the mention, try not to get too excited Im only a beginneer :) With all these new skateparks opening up I thought it'd be a good time to give it a lash and have a laugh! - Kenny