Why!!
Why not . keep in touch

Thursday, September 25, 2008



Hi Eamon love the art work and the link. That guy has a great style love his art on the decks and hoodie.I'm going to give the tuxedo t-shirt some serious consideration,i love it. The decks are great i love that they look different, i don't know why all new school deck look the same.Its as if deck makers are just lazy and i love riding a deck that no one else has. I love the "Big fish" 10"x32" that would be a great one for you Eamon. I looked at it when i was looking for a new deck months ago and the shape is great. If you are tempted let me know and I'll get you to get me the T-shirt in XL. "Jack the dripper" looks cool but at 9.5"x36" that's one long deck. Keep up the good work buddy hope the knee is better did you miss work in the end? hope to see you pushing your plank soon.

No comments: