Why!!
Why not . keep in touch

Friday, August 22, 2008

We i finally made it to Bushy today and the rain staid off , who would of believed it. It's just a shame Eamon and Neil we unable to make it today.

But I'm loving the new deck, carving is addictive. Just cant stop and I'm finding new lines almost every time which is great. I never went near the pool tiles for some reason but now I'm starting to love them i even hit them front side once today. I think the new monster deck has a lot to do with it, the size just gives you so much space to play with even if your a little of balance there so much room you can just shift your feet a little and your back on track. The one down side today was that with no skate buddy there to tend to tire and i never tried baby early airs today so next time I'll have to pull the finger out. With any luck I'm going to try and hit Transition Extreme in Aderdeen, Scotland this week and man that a great indoor park.HUGE and it has a great monster bowl that got my name on. Here's a picture of the main park. The Bowl is in the top left corner of the picture at the back of the park raised up, it's a monster.

No comments: